Saturday, September 8, 2012

Citroen C4 1.6 16v, 56 Plate ?

2006, 56 plate, 5 speed manual, Metallic red, 78,000 miles, Recent 450 main dealer service 6000 miles ago, Cruise control, Climate Control, Auto lights & Wipers, Remote locking, On board computer calculating, Distance to empty, average MPG, Speed and Distance. Aux port and cd player, Electric windows x4, Fog lights and Alloy wheels Alot of car for the money, Need a quick sale as going travelling. 2000. ALL GOOD LOTS OF PARTS OR REPAIR.. 2 door 320 as clutch gone so easy repair, long mot and tax BLUE 2 DOOR ALL GREAT for a deal, MIKE 07956 938888 CAR NEEDS A SMALL PART FOR ALTERNATOR OTHERWISE ENGINE RUNS EXCELLENT, NO MOT OR TAX BUT VERY LOW MILES, OAP OWNED, ENGINE ALONE WORTH MORE THAN ASKING PRICE, NEED TO CLEAR 425 Perfect Fiat 500. I am simply selling the car as I no longer need it. I purchased it brand new 3 months a go and it has less than 2000 miles on the clock now. As you can see I very rarely use it. Perfect for around town and keeps up with everyone on the motorway. Makes a perfect run around car. The back is big enough to put everything you need in with the rear seats folded down you can expand the boot enough. It looks small from the outside but definitely enough room inside. Clean interior with no marks or stains and exterior has no dents or chip. Full MOT and TAX. Road tax is 30 a year and insurance is seriously cheap. No need to pay congestion charge either as it is excellent for the environment. To fill up it costs me 40-45 depending on the garage. I am asking for 9995 ono - I will only except cash or banking draft and you must be able to view and collect the car yourself I will not reply to anyone who does not respect this. For images please email me as my computer would not allow me to upload them to thi PROTON Savvy 1.2 Street, 5 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 2007 07 Reg, 32000 miles, Red, MOT-07-2013, 1 Owner. TAX 10/

0 comments:

Post a Comment